Friday, May 1, 2009

Bury My Heart on Some Sweaty Dance Floor

Olympia, WA - My intellectual confidence is bruised and battered after a winless night spent on the yahoo! chess boards, leaving me sitting on my bed in a pair of orange rowboat boxers listening to Jack-FM and rolling a joint on top of a copy of Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee in the type of comfort that could only come from the repetitive slaughter detailed in the aforementioned book.

Huzzah, let us honor the memories of the fallen and be grateful for the fruits, tainted though they may be.

The only thing left to do is dance, and possibly meet some folks willing to have a late night conversation about who can best define America's major political parties in 4 ideas or less, two negative. Or at least listen to some Whitesnake, or even The Scorpions.

No comments: