Wednesday, October 2, 2013

NFL Lines: Week 5

Now that I've had a few weeks to let the season settle in and get an idea of who deserves to be rated above whom, let's get down to bizness and make some gambling picks. Between Sunday morning work and Sunday afternoon homework I haven't been able to follow as closely (or drink as much beer) as I'd like to, but it's a gift I have, and one that I won't let excuses get in the way of giving.

WEEK 5

Bills (+4) over BROWNS - L
Saints (Pick 'Em) over BEARS - W
Patriots (Pick 'Em) over BENGALS - L
Lions (+7) over PACKERS - L
Chiefs (-2.5) over TITANS - W
Seahawks (-1) over COLTS - L
RAMS (-11) over Jaguars - W
DOLPHINS (-3) over Ravens - L
GIANTS (-1) over Eagles - L
Broncos (-7.5) over COWBOYS - L
49ERS (-6.5) over Texans - W
Chargers (-4.5) over RAIDERS - L

Week: 4-8



Quick thoughts:
*The Seahawks line is a slap in the face, O-Line or not.
*I'm betting on the Broncos until they show me I shouldn't (especially against the Cowboys, although I do like the 'Boys to have a lead at some point.)
*FITZMAGIC
*That's a big line for the Packers
*Either the Pats still aren't getting respect (deservedly) or Vegas puts a lot of stock in Wilfork.

No comments: